Conductive rubber is used in many industries such as automotive & transportation, electronics & electronics, industrial machines, and others including construction and food & beverages. The increasing demand for lightweight automobile parts for better fuel efficiency and lower emission is driving the market of conductive rubbers.
The automotive sector is one of the major contributors toward the conductive rubber market. The high growth in economies and the increasing per capita income among consumers in the developing countries are increasing the demand for automobiles. This, in turn, is increasing the demand for conductive rubber in these regions.
This trend is expected to continue with the automotive sector leading the market during the forecast period. In emerging economies, such as China, India, and Brazil, industrial and infrastructure markets are growing, which is expected to impact the conductive rubber's market positively. Further, the use of conductive rubber is increasing in manufacturing rings, seals, gaskets, and coupling materials in packaging, and oil & gas industries, and thus is expected to expand growth.
By type, thermal conductive rubber has the highest share in the global conductive rubber market due to its availability and comparatively cheaper price. Thermal conductive rubber is widely being used in automotive applications.
Asia Pacific is the largest conductive rubber market due to the presence of export-oriented manufacturing capacities and large domestic demand from various end-user industries. The growth of automotive industries is further driving the market growth in the region.
The anticipated economic stability and growth in Europe is expected to boost its manufacturing sector, helping the growth of the conductive rubber market. North America is expected to remain the key region in the market with major contribution coming from the US. Some of the prominent companies operating in the conductive rubber market are Wacker, Shin Etsu, Momentive, Dow Corning, and Elkem.
- Increasing Technological Advancements Across the Application Areas
- Increasing Adaptability of the Conductive Rubber in Emerging Economies
- Raw Material Price Fluctuations Restrainating Its Growth
- Changing Geo-Political Structure of Various Countries Affecting the Market
- Growing Technological Developments And Miniaturization in the Products
- Large Untapped Market in Developing And Underdeveloped Countries
- Automotive & Transportation
- Electrical & Electronics
- Industrial Machines
- Thermal Conductive Rubber
- Electrical Conductive Rubber
- Asahi Kasei
- Bechtel Corporation
- Boeing Corporation
- Dow Corning Corporation
- Elkem As
- General Electric (GE)
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Siemens Ag
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Wacker Chemie Ag
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r2mvsj/conductive_rubber?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- "Unbanned: The Legend of AJ1" Tells True Story of the Original Air Jordan, the Shoe that Defied Everything - February 18, 2018
- New Data in Pediatric Patients with Axillary Hyperhidrosis Presented During Late-Breaking Research Forum at the 76th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology - February 17, 2018
- AbbVie Presents New Late-Breaking Phase 2b Data on Upadacitinib in Atopic Dermatitis at the 2018 American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting - February 17, 2018