WASHINGTON, Nov. 8, 2017 — According to recent survey by Medicomp Systems, 43 percent of healthcare IT professionals and physicians cited that their top data-related challenge was not a lack of data but rather the struggle to access the right data at the right time. Those findings aren't surprising since the vast majority of health information systems today share a common design flaw: they don't think and work the way physicians do at the point of care. However, they are still deeply concerning.
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8189651-medicomp-systems-ebook-healthcare-data-challenges/
To deliver the best patient care, physicians need clinically relevant data that is seamlessly presented within their current workflows and integrated into the same workspace. The result is not only better patient care and better outcomes but also higher clinical effectiveness, efficiency, and satisfaction.
That's why this new E-Book explains not only the industry challenges around making meaning of clinical data but also the clear answer—translating those mountains of data into actionable information.
Download the E-Book to:
- Discover how storing clinical data in a structured format enhances care delivery, increases efficiency and leads to happier physicians
- Understand how technology that is co-designed with physicians delivers actionable insights at the point of care to optimize EHRs and the patient experience
- Learn how an advanced clinical data engine provides the foundation for value-based care, AI, machine learning and interoperability
“Harnessing the true power of data is mission critical to transforming care delivery and capturing value in today's new healthcare environment,” said David Lareau, CEO of Medicomp. “We must empower physicians by eliminating clinical static and enabling them to focus on patients, not on computer screens. We must support better clinical decision-making by providing relevant, high-value information within problem-centric views at the point of care.”
To learn more about how to approach data differently and enhance clinical decision-making with Medicomp's Quippe suite of solutions, visit www.medicomp.com.
About Medicomp Systems
Medicomp's Quippe Clinical Data Engine was co-designed with physicians to transform disorganized, complex arrays of medical data into structured, clinically relevant information at the point of care. The Quippe suite of solutions delivers longitudinal patient information within a problem-oriented view, mirroring the way physicians think and work. Leading health systems and over 100,000 users/day rely on Medicomp's expertise to improve care delivery.
SOURCE Medicomp Systems
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- ImmVRse Collaborates With Imperial College to Lead Research on Impact of VR on Neural Activity - February 17, 2018
- St. Louis Music Upgrades 2,000 Sq. Ft. Trade Show Display With Greatmats Carpet Tiles - February 17, 2018
- Having Trouble With Student Loan Repayment Paperwork? Ameritech Financial Provides Assistance - February 17, 2018