TruCare and TruCare ProAuth work in tandem to provide simplified and independent provider authorizations that always reflect a health plans’s Utilization Management business rules. As a result, TruCare ProAuth saves health plans time and frees up resources while also improving provider engagement
BEDFORD, Mass. November 08, 2017
Casenet®, LLC, a leading provider of population health and care management solutions, today announced the release of TruCare ProAuth™. TruCare ProAuth is an innovative digital authorization tool enabling providers to process authorization requests quickly and easily, reducing the hassle and administrative burden of the authorization request for information (RFI) process. TruCare ProAuth gives providers around-the-clock access to submit authorizations and receive real-time approval and status responses.
According to a new AMA survey, every week a medical practice completes an average of 37 prior authorization requirements per physician, which takes physicians and their staff an average of 16 hours, or the equivalent of two business days, to process. Nearly 60 percent of surveyed physicians reported that their practices wait, on average, at least one business day for prior authorization decisions—and more than 25 percent of physicians said they wait three business days or longer.
The new TruCare ProAuth utility embeds within any portal solution to provide a seamless, accurate and effective way to submit provider authorizations and reduce the unnecessary back and forth of the request for information process. TruCare ProAuth shares directly with providers the exact business rules and information used by health plans to process authorizations. TruCare ProAuth also seamlessly integrates with other TruCare® data and functions, such as member and provider data, the Utilization Management (UM) module and workflows.
TruCare ProAuth provider benefits include:
- Request for Information (RFI) back and forth reduction
- Real-time authorization status tracking and auto authorization
- Simplified note and attachment capabilities
- Guided workflows to ensure one-and-done authorization submissions
- Prescreening capabilities using minimal information to inform providers if an authorization is needed
- 24×7 digital authorization submissions
TruCare ProAuth payer benefits include:
- Fax volume reduction and increased digital authorization submissions
- Reduction of manual data entry, outbound calls, and request for information back and forth with provider offices
- User authorization creation, management and audit trail support
- Monitoring and reporting of authorization volumes
- Duplicate business rules management elimination
- Provider engagement improvement
“TruCare and TruCare ProAuth work in tandem to provide simplified and independent provider authorizations that always reflect a health plans’s Utilization Management business rules. As a result, TruCare ProAuth saves health plans time and frees up resources while also improving provider engagement,” stated Peter Masanotti, chief executive officer, Casenet. “By providing a digital authorization solution that is completely transparent to providers, TruCare ProAuth can increase trust as well as provider and payer operational efficiency.”
Casenet continues to expand its platform to support the changing needs of population health and care management teams. Casenet’s newest offering, TruCare ProAuth, delivers an easy-to-use provider authorization submission solution that increases operational efficiency, provider engagement and the percentage of authorizations submitted electronically.
# # #
About Casenet, LLC
Casenet provides a comprehensive suite of extensible, enterprise care management software and services solutions for commercial, Medicaid, Medicare, TPA, provider/ACO and specialty provider organizations. These solutions enable our customers to improve care coordination and the quality and delivery of care through enhanced case, disease, utilization and home and community-based services management as well as tools for total population management. Casenet supports small to very large enterprise customers that require tremendous scalability, have many lines of business, and require comprehensive configuration for each targeted member population. Casenet solutions enable organizations to meet their unique requirements and adapt quickly to changing market and regulatory dynamics, identify and target populations having unique risk characteristics and deliver specific care management programs for those members — taking the first step toward better individual health and total population health management. For more information, visit http://www.casenetllc.com.
Casenet Media Contact:
Kelli L. Bravo, 781-357-2706, kbravo(at)casenetllc(dot)com
Learn more about TruCare®
Request a demonstration and find out how TruCare can improve your member health
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- MasterGraphics.aec Named a U.S. Reseller Partner for CyberCity 3D, Inc. - February 25, 2018
- Dover Downs Hotel & Casino to be Part of POW-MIA Flag National Tour on Thursday, March 1 - February 25, 2018
- Keller Williams is officially the #1 Real Estate company, earned the Triple Crown! - February 25, 2018