AUSTIN, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–CarStory, the automotive analytics platform for Vast, brought together dealer executives, investors and entrepreneurs from across the country for the inaugural AUTOVATE Conference, hosted at CarStory’s LZR space, to discuss innovation and the future of automotive retail.
“We were honored to host the inaugural AUTOVATE at LZR, a legendary Austin event venue, and now, our company headquarters,” said John Price, CEO of Vast. “As an industry, we often find ourselves at conferences in Vegas, San Francisco or New Orleans. It was refreshing to gather in Austin where the intimate tone of the city and venue lended itself to more meaningful sessions and conversations with our industry peers.”
Organized by Cliff Banks of The Banks Report, AUTOVATE featured speakers from CarStory, Cars.com, Paragon Honda Acura, motormindz and AutoGravity.
Key themes from AUTOVATE 2017 included:
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning: predicting the future for dealers selling and consumers buying cars
- Augmented and virtual reality: making dealerships more efficient
- Blockchain technology: forging new revenue streams for dealers
- Online transaction models: expanding markets for dealerships
- Over-the-air service updates: improving the way dealers can roll-out changes
“AUTOVATE's inaugural event exceeded my expectations and redefined what an automotive technology conference should be,” said Jeff VanDongen, CEO of motormindz. “The content was highly innovative, timely and resulted in thought-provoking conversations amongst the attendees. AUTOVATE's spacious, yet intimate setting created an incredible opportunity for networking with the many leading auto industry executives and thought leaders in attendance.”
Powered by the industry’s largest database of inventory and shopper insights, CarStory uses artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to help both consumers and dealers make confident decisions. With a network of over 10,000 dealers nationwide, and touching over 15 million consumers a month, CarStory is the leading automotive analytics platform in the industry. To learn more or sign up, visit: carstory.ai.
Vast is the leader in Automotive Vertical AI for automotive industry, applying domain knowledge, expertise and content to service customer-acquisition, vehicle sales and data analysis. Vast’s auto platform, CarStory, supports a number of products including CarStory Market Reports and CarStory.com. Founded in 2005, Vast is the premier provider of automotive big data solutions for the largest brands in automotive. Learn more at vast.com.
About The Banks Report
Designed for top automotive executives, dealers, industry analysts and investors The Banks Report is an online source that provides subscribers with predictive and comprehensive analysis of what's happening in automotive retail. Subscribers receive comprehensive industry and company analysis, industry reports along with breaking news updates. TBR also is available for consulting services. For more information, please visit www.thebanksreport.com.
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Ezaki Glico Acquires TCHO - February 21, 2018
- A Wrinkle In Time Original Motion Picture Soundtrack To Feature Rare New Recording From Sade And End Credit Track By DJ Khaled Featuring Demi Lovato, Plus New Songs By Sia, Kehlani And Chloe X Halle - February 21, 2018
- Summit Bank Promotes George Yang to Vice President - February 21, 2018