We created C-Force for all those iPhone users who need fast-charge capability, but don’t like the cost associated with Apple’s fast-charging solution.
LOS ANGELES December 21, 2017
C-Force, the first lightning cable that makes iPhone X compatible with Qualcomm’s QuickCharge 2.0/3.0 chargers, is now available on Indiegogo.
In September, Apple announced that the latest iPhone models will support fast charge. But, in order to do that, users have to pay at least $75 more to upgrade their free iPhone chargers, which come with the box, to a 29W USB-PD power adapter, plus a USB-C to lightning cable.
Now there is a better and much more affordable option.
“We created C-Force for all those iPhone users who need fast-charge capability, but don’t like the cost associated with Apple’s fast-charging solution,” said C-Force team member Lynden Liu said. “Use C-Force with any QC 2.0 /QC 3.0 chargers, this combination has the capacity to charge iPhone X/8/8plus to 50 percent power in 30 minutes, just as quickly as Apple’s 29W USB-PD adapter and USB-C to lightning cable, but at less than half the cost.”
Smartphone batteries charge when electrical currents pass through them, and if a greater current is provided at higher voltages, batteries can charge faster – but there’s a limit to what the batteries can take. Therefore, C-Force is equipped with its patent-pending LDR 6033 Smart chip, which protects the smartphone against dangerous spikes in current.
“C-Force intelligently detects the charging needs of connected devices and automatically delivers the output needed for complete efficiency,” Liu said.
C-Force can be used to fast charge new iPhones with QC wall chargers, car chargers and power banks.
While designed to be QC-compatible with the new iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone Plus, C-Force can also deliver regular charging for iPhones from the iPhone 5 forward.
Other C-Force features include:
- An LED Indicator, showing a blue light during quick charging and a white light during regular charging
- Bend-resistant nylon braiding on cables, which come with a lifetime warranty (excludes the connector)
- High-quality wires made with copper tin alloy and protected by PVC coating and aluminum shield
- Supporting data transfer in addition to charging
Tech Specifications for C-Force:
- Material: TPU + Nylon Braiding
- Smart Chip: LDR6033
- Type: USB-A to Lightning
- Output: Max 9V/1.8A, 5V/2.4A
- Length:1 m
For more information or to purchase the C-Force at an early-bird discount during crowdfunding, visit the C-Force Campaign Page on Indiegogo.
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Hipo a Revolutionary Device for Alzheimer's by Mosaikx - February 25, 2018
- MillionaireDatingGuide.com Now Provides Accurate and Reliable Sugar Daddy Dating Websites Reviews - February 25, 2018
- Spinning Into Control: Improvising the Sustainable Startup By Amiel Kornel, Author, Venture Capitalist and Startup Expert - February 25, 2018