Media interested in attending BIMS should contact Emily Ruf at [email protected] or (410) 221-6469.
Among the Summit’s special events will be the Models of Excellence program (http://www.siia.net/bims/SPECIAL-PROGRAMS/Models-of-Excellence), which recognizes savvy and creativity in the data industry. This long-running program identifies the products that are pioneering or perfecting new business models, exhibit best practices or offer significant innovation.
The 2017 Summit brings together over 80 influential publishing, technology and marketing executives (http://www.siia.net/bims/PROGRAM/Speakers) for an intense focus on the strategies business information media companies are using to stay competitive, profitable and relevant in a quickly-changing landscape. It will feature presentations and discussions centered on five tracks (http://www.siia.net/bims/PROGRAM/Tracks): Advertising and Marketing Services; Audience Engagement; Data; Enterprise; Revenue-Generating Marketing; and Strategy. This year’s keynote speakers are:
· Elizabeth Green, CEO, Brief Media
· Babak Hodjat, CEO and Co-founder, Sentient
· Victoria Mellor, CEO and Co-Founder, Novatum Group
· Kelly Parsons, CEO, OpsCat
· – Debra Walton, Global Managing Director, Customer Proposition, Financial & Risk, Thomson Reuters
What: SIIA’s Business Information & Media Summit
When: November 13-15, 2017
Where: Marriot Harbor Beach Resort
Fort Lauderdale, FL
More information about BIMS and the full schedule of activities and speakers is available here. BIMS is produced by the Connectiv – The Business Information Association (http://www.siia.net/connectiv) and Specialized Information Publishers Associations (SIPA) (http://www.siia.net/Divisions/SIPA-Specialized-Information-Publishers-Association) divisions of SIIA and InfoCommerce Group (http://infocommercegroup.com/#new-page-3).
SIIA is an umbrella association that represents constituencies from technology, data and media companies. Through in-person and online business development opportunities, peer networking, corporate education, intellectual property protection and government relations, SIIA provides a network of resources for its 800+ member companies that drive innovation and growth. For more information, visit www.siia.net.
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Therap Announces Online User Group via Free Webinar on Tracking Supported Employment Services - February 24, 2018
- Therap Announces Sponsorship of the 2018 Charting the LifeCourse Showcase by UMKC Institute for Human Development - February 24, 2018
- SLCC's Grand Theatre Welcomes Black Panther Cofounder Bobby Seale - February 24, 2018