CHELMSFORD, Mass. November 28, 2017
Biscom, the leading provider of secure document solutions for regulated industries, today announced the availability of Biscom Digital Fax. Designed to replace faxing over phone lines and significantly reduce fax expenses, Biscom Digital Fax delivers high-speed, encrypted, point-to-point connections to securely transmit high-resolution, color documents and images. Biscom Digital Fax is currently available as a standalone solution, or as an integrated solution with Biscom’s industry-leading FAXCOM solutions.
As a cloud solution, Biscom Digital Fax allows access across multiple devices including computers, mobile phones, tablets, and multifunction peripherals (MFP).
“It’s time to go beyond traditional fax. Immersing fax in color only made sense, and was a natural next step within the evolution of fax,” said S.K. Ho, founder of Biscom. “Biscom Digital Fax offers an entirely new way of sending high-resolution color images securely and quickly. Now, we’ve eliminated the pains of dealing with the analog lines of standard fax, and we’ve built something better. ”
In industries where image detail is critical to decision making, such as the healthcare industry, where patients’ health often relies on images with significant detail to diagnose problems, Biscom Digital Fax is vital. Additionally, the new product fully complies with strict regulations, including HIPAA, SOX, and FERPA.
“For organizations that need to instantly and securely deliver high quality lab reports, Biscom Digital Fax is a must,” said Mike Adriani, CEO of Graphite Solutions Systems. “Additionally, as a HIPAA compliant solution, Biscom Digital Fax offers organizations peace of mind when transmitting documents.”
Key product capabilities include:
- Send high-definition color faxes quickly without analog telephone lines
- Reduce the complexity and cost of faxing
- Automatic local or remote printing of received color documents on MFPs
- Apps for Microsoft Windows, Apple iPad/iPhone, and Google Android tablets and phones
- Encryption and authentication for enhanced security
- Transmission of custom metadata with images, barcode, and OCR features
- Biscom Digital Fax applications include built-in image viewer with mobile signing
Free trials and product information are available by contacting Biscom at 978-250-1800. For more information about Biscom Digital Fax, visit biscom.com/digital-fax.
As the leading provider of secure document transfer solutions for highly regulated industries such as healthcare, government, legal, and financial services, Biscom continues to spearhead cybersecurity and data protection with its FAXCOM enterprise FAX solutions, Secure File Transfer(SFT), and Verosync software. Biscom has used its 30 years of experience to help some of the world’s largest organizations improve their security. Founded in 1986, Biscom is the industry’s recognized innovation and customer service leader and has provided many of the world’s largest companies with secure communications solutions. Learn more at Biscom.com or call 1-800-477-2472.
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Society of Interventional Radiology selects 34 Fellows - March 19, 2018
- WageWorks Provides Update on Form 10-K Filing - March 19, 2018
- Brooks Kushman Shareholder Recognized As Michigan IP Litigator Of The Year - March 19, 2018