Axiad IDS is a Trusted Identity solutions provider for enterprise, government and financial organizations.
“Completing the SOC 2 examination is an important milestone in our security roadmap. Our mission is to provide customers with the freedom and confidence to perform digital transactions anytime, anywhere, from any device,” said Yves Audebert, Axiad IDS Chairman, President and co-CEO.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. November 14, 2017
Axiad IDS, a leading provider of Authentication and Identity and Access Management solutions for enterprise, healthcare, government and financial organizations, today announced it has successfully completed the System and Organization Controls (SOC) 2 examination of its Axiad ID Cloud product offering, achieving an important milestone on its security program roadmap. SOC 2 examination confirms Axiad ID Cloud’s information security policies and procedures are in line with the stringent parameters of today’s security and compliance best practices.
As the incidence of data breaches grows, more companies are choosing to deploy their identity and access management solutions in the cloud. Regardless of a company’s size or industry, it is critical that their service provider is a trustworthy partner and follows the cybersecurity risk management practices and procedures they have promised. This third-party verification saves companies the time and expense of performing their own audits on service providers, and allows them to meet their regulatory requirements.
“Completing the SOC 2 examination is an important milestone in our security roadmap,” said Yves Audebert, Axiad IDS Chairman, President and co-CEO. “As a trusted advisor and partner, our mission is to give our customers the freedom to access online information and the confidence to perform digital transactions anytime, anywhere, and from any device so that they can thrive in the digital economy.”
Successful completion of the examination provides customers with these major benefits:
- External endorsement that Axiad ID Cloud delivers security protections as advertised – enabling organizations to keep their commitment to customers and employees that their data is secure.
- Proof of the reliability of Axiad ID Cloud.
- Proof that Axiad ID Cloud processes, methods and practices are in alignment with the respected and well-understood NIST Cybersecurity framework.
- Reduced due diligence before bringing a solution in-house – in contrast to lengthier and more cumbersome due diligence for proprietary solutions, which also involve more risk.
SOC 2 Examination
Completing the examination confirms that Axiad ID Cloud follows the policies and procedures as outlined in its security program, in relation to three Trust Service Principles:
- Security – The system is protected against unauthorized access, use, or modification to meet a customer’s commitments and system requirements.
- Availability – The system is available for operation and use to meet a customer’s commitments and system requirements.
- Confidentiality – Information designated as confidential is protected to meet a customer’s commitments and system requirements.
The examination asserts trust in the systems deployed and can also be used to gain an understanding of the details of the processes and controls that were tested. In many areas, Axiad ID Cloud security measures exceeded the baseline. Axiad IDS corporate security program and more specifically Axiad ID Cloud security program are based on NIST Cybersecurity Framework and ISO 27001.
Axiad IDS is committed to keeping its SOC 2 evaluation up to date.
The Highly Secure Axiad ID Cloud – Operational Within Days
Axiad ID Cloud solution helps manage trusted identities and prevent data breaches in a way that is easy to deploy and highly secure, while removing complexity and lowering upfront investment. Additionally, it can be operational in just a few days, which, in some cases, can be a key factor for customers needing to meet compliance mandates in a short period of time. Offered as a customer-dedicated virtual private cloud, there is no co-mingling of data, which helps meet higher assurance and compliance requirements.
Designing, implementing and managing the solution with the help of the Axiad team of experts mitigates hiring and staffing costs for complex on-premises systems and frees companies to focus on their core business.
To learn more about how Axiad ID Cloud might help you achieve secure digital transactions, visit: http://www.axiadids.com
To learn more about the Axiad IDS SOC Type 2 Examination Report, contact sales(at)axiadids(dot)com.
About Axiad IDS
Axiad IDS is a Trusted Identity solutions provider for enterprise, government and financial organizations. Axiad IDS was founded by industry experts with extensive backgrounds in developing, deploying, and managing identity and access management solutions. These experts have experienced first-hand the challenges associated with implementing and managing mission-critical identity systems, and are experienced in overcoming those challenges, enabling their success. Axiad IDS is driven by its customers’ business needs, addressing business objectives with innovative and cost-effective solutions. Axiad IDS was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Drive System Market Robust Expansion by Top Key Manufactures, Demand and Supply to 2023 - February 19, 2018
- Aidan Colvin, Author of â€œLooking for Heroes,â€� Will Inspire Thousands of K-12 Students with Dyslexia in a Webinar About Famous People with the Learning Disability - February 19, 2018