AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Nov. 16, 2017 — Faurecia, one of the world's largest automotive equipment suppliers, will participate for the first time at CES®Las Vegas (January 9th -12th) with a booth located in Las Vegas Convention Center Central Plaza CP3.
Faurecia will reveal major disruptive innovations for a personalized and safe on-board experience in the versatile, connected and predictive Cockpit of the Future. For the first time the Group will also showcase digital services for health and wellness and for smarter and cleaner cities.
Faurecia will demonstrate its role as a leading systems integrator for changing mobility needs and enhance user experience, together with the rapid expansion of its innovation ecosystem through partnerships, acquisitions and investment in start-ups.
Among the technologies and services highlighted for Smart Life on Board and Sustainable Mobility are:
- A fully integrated cockpit of the future demonstrating versatile architecture and smart systems for a safe and personalized user experience for different driving modes.
- A connected seat cover for driving professionals incorporating sensors for health and wellness data monitoring. This closed loop comfort system monitors occupant status and applies therapies to improve well-being.
- An infotainment interface integrating voice controlled access to services with Parrot Automotive's multi-platform system.
- Real time data emissions monitoring with state-of-the-art sensor technology helping cities and fleets to improve air quality.
A selection of start-ups working with Faurecia will also be present on the booth.
A press conference with Faurecia CEO, Patrick Koller, will be held on January 8 at the Mandalay Bay Hotel at 4:00PM (room Surf A-B-C)
Founded in 1997, Faurecia has grown to become a major player in the global automotive industry. With 330 sites including 30 R&D centers, 100 000 employees in 34 countries, Faurecia is now a global leader in its three areas of business: automotive seating, interior systems and clean mobility. Faurecia has focused its technology strategy on providing solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. In 2016, the Group posted total sales of €18.7 billion. Faurecia is listed on the NYSE Euronext Paris stock exchange. For more information, visit www.faurecia.com
CES® is a registered trademark of the Consumer Technology Association.
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- LiveWire Ergogenics Retains Experts to Assist Company in Obtaining Cannabis Licenses and Permits - February 21, 2018
- Westfield Auctions Helps Promote Cutting Edge Pediatric Care with Donation to Childrenâ€™s Hospital Los Angeles - February 21, 2018
- Meet Modular Nowâ„¢ – a Customizable Mount Solution for Point of Sale by Innovative - February 21, 2018