Asia Adhesives and Sealants Markets
Asia Adhesives and Sealants Markets focuses on rising demand for adhesives and sealants in Asia
Past News Releases
Bangkok, Thailand December 05, 2017
Introducing Asia as a promising and fast growing market for adhesives and sealants on Day 1 of the summit, Orr & Boss shares details of projected growth and trends towards 2021 and analysis of markets in China, India, Japan and Southeast Asia. CIMB Thailand Public Company next presents the Macroeconomic Outlook of Asia & Emerging Growth Trends in Construction, Automotive, and FMCG sectors.
Adhesives demand from the packaging sector will be a key focus with analysis of Asian Markets and Trends towards Green Packaging presented by Varna Sudasna, Chief Packaging Specialist, Thai Paper Co. / SCG Packaging. Insights on ‘Safe Packaging Food – Hot Melt Adhesives: The Importance of Consumer Concerns’ will be shared by Mr. Hem Singh Tanwar, Regional Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific, Dow Chemical.
Analysing major trends, challenges and key growth opportunities in China, the leading market in Asia for adhesives and sealants, is Dr. Yuduo Zhu, Independent Adhesives & Sealant Technology Consultant.
Adhesive Solutions for Electronics & Solar PV Applications is shared by Dr. Tim Chen, CEO, Yantai Darbond Technology Co. while Reactive Hot Melt with High Light in Technology & Key Applications highlighting PUR & POR – markets, chemistry & properties is presented by Mr. Bing Wang, VP, Hot Melt & High Performance Sealants, Nan Pao Resins.
Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT), the summit also zooms into:
- Silylated Polyurethane & Special Silane Applicaion in Adhesives & Sealants – Momentive Performance Materials
- Product Innovation in HMA & How it Enhance Quality of Life – Eastman Chemical
- Technology Trends of Acrylics Sealants(Clear & Filled Sealant), Players, Outlook & Requirement in South East Asia – PT. Connell Bersaudara Chemindo / Connell Brothers Indonesia
- Technology & Market Trend of Waterborne Polyurethane & Chloroprene Rubber Adhesive in Asia Pacific – Covestro Polymers
- High-Performance Green PUR Developments & Applications – Industrial Technology Research Institute
Visit event website or contact Contact Ms. Grace Oh at +65 6346 9147 for more details about the summit.