Albany, NY — 12/26/2017 — Nail care is important to keep your nails looking healthy, beautiful and presentable. In the present time, there is a growing preference for good quality nail products that do not harm their health, less toxic and are long-lasting. Considering this, the manufacturers are producing nail protection products, and nail masks using organic and food-inspired ingredients. These factors unitedly boosting the global market for nail care. Market Research Hub (MRH) has freshly announced the inclusion of a new study to its vast repository, which is titled as “Nail Care Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017 – 2022″, which aims to provide major insights on the market's growth throughout the above-mentioned forecast period in terms of volume and revenue (in US$ Mn). Moreover, the research also includes detailed segmentation comprising the application areas and the product types across various geographies such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, and the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1404991
As per the analyst estimations, the global market for nail care is likely to witness steady growth during 2017-2022. The market is projected to register 5.8% CAGR and is also projected to reach a value of US$ 11,998.1 million revenue by 2022 end. As the preference for nail products that are less toxic, long lasting and healthy is growing, customers are opting for quality products and are also ready to pay more for these products. This is a prime factor currently responsible for market growth. Moreover, anti-pollution and anti-aging products are also gaining popularity in the nail care market. Following insights show how the global nail care market will perform in the coming years.
4 Forecast Highlights on Global Nail Care Market
– Analysts find that manufacturers are using natural ingredients such as turmeric, milk, carrots, almonds, etc., in their products, which are so popular among consumers. In terms of product type, Nail polish is likely to be one of the top-selling product in the global nail care market. By 2022 end, nail polish is projected to bring in nearly US$ 6,400 million revenue.
– From a geographical perspective, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is likely to emerge as the biggest market in the global market for nail care during 2017-2022. By 2017 end, APEJ is projected to account for more than one-third of the revenue share. One of the prime factors behind this growth is demand for gel nail polish and bright color nail polish. Manicure and pedicure services are also popular in various APEJ countries.
– Technological advancement is also taking place in the industry, and companies are developing new equipment and machines to provide better protection to the nails.
– Based on sales channel, health & beauty retailers are expected to emerge as the biggest sales channel in the global nail care market during the forecast period 2017-2022.
Later, the research has profiled companies which are expected to remain active in the expansion of global nail care market throughout 2022, such as L'Oréal SA, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Procter & Gamble Co., Shiseido Company, Limited, Avon Products, Inc., Revlon, Inc., Chanel, LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.E., Hindustan Unilever Ltd., and Colorbar Cosmetics Private Limited.
Enquire about this Report- https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1404991
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH's expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free : 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Email : [email protected]
Website : https://www.marketresearchhub.com/
Read Industry News at – https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Automotive Defense Specialists, Defense Lawyers for Bureau of Automotive Repair STAR program Invalidations, Announces New STAR Informational Page - February 24, 2018
- M2 Releases Groundbreaking Digital Comics Platform: Macroverse - February 24, 2018
- Fleming Communities Releases Final Phase of Homes and Buildable Lots for Sale at The Groves in Temecula Wine Country - February 24, 2018