100% native Salesforce application, which leverages new innovative technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), social, mobile and more
SAN FRANCISCO February 15, 2018
TargetRecruit, a leading provider of workforce management and applicant tracking systems for the global staffing industry, is exhibiting at The Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) Executive Forum North America at booth #409, held in Miami, FL from Feb. 26 – March 1, 2018.
TargetRecruit will be showcasing its Workforce Management System (WMS). The solution is already helping many companies save money, improve compliance, reduce manual & repetitive tasks and assisting in finding the best talent available.
The need for temporary and contingent labor continues to grow for companies of all sizes. However, many companies, especially mid-size, are challenged to identify a system tailored to their day-to-day talent needs. Most solutions available in the market are built for large enterprises and are complex and expensive.
TargetRecruit WMS is built on the cloud industry leading Salesforce platform, allowing organizations to streamline the processes associated with the procurement and management of the entire human capital supply chain, with low cost-to-hire.
Key features of TargetRecruit WMS include:
- 100% native Salesforce application, which leverages new innovative technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), social, mobile and more (supported by the Salesforce platform)
- Supports supplier management as well as multi-client/department requisition management
- Job publishing, automated resume parsing, and matching
- Talent pooling and automated communications
- Candidate profile management, onboarding and credentials management
- Worker time tracking, expense tracking, scheduling, invoicing and vendor payments
- Business intelligence and data analytics
In addition to the WMS solution, TargetRecruit is also introducing its Mom Relaunch initiative, which also showcased at the SIA Healthcare Staffing Summit last year. Mom Relaunch is a one-stop solution for moms to have a fulfilling and sustainable career in the HR and IT industry.
Reena Gupta, TargetRecruit CEO, commenting on this yearâ€™s participation, said, â€œWe are a regular at SIA Executive Forum and every year there is something new to look forward to. We have many staffing companies as our customers, and we are excited to showcase our new solution for contingent labor. We will also be talking about our new powerful initiative, Mom Relaunch, which helps moms get back to the workforce and enables companies to leverage this talent pool and meet their diversity goals.â€�
TargetRecruit is an innovative talent management platform with an ecosystem of customizable apps â€” giving your business operations just what they need to be efficient. Built on the Salesforce platform, TargetRecruit modernizes the workforce management and recruiting cycle from the front to back office. TargetRecruit is listed in the Inc. 5000 and Gartnerâ€™s Critical Capabilities Report and Market Guide for Service Procurement Solutions.
TargetRecruit strives to build a stronger society by strengthening moms via Mom Relaunch – an initiative with a mission to bring moms back to the workforce – specializing in HR & IT.
For more details visit http://www.targetrecruit.net
About Staffing Industry Analysts Executive Forum:
The Staffing Industry Analysts Executive Forum is a leading annual conference for CEOs, owners, and senior level executives from all sectors and segments of the staffing industry. Typically comprised of over 55% CEOs/owners and 90% VPs and above, the Executive Forum provides access to the top industry thinkers, leaders, and innovators with a focus on the staffing industryâ€™s strategic issues, developing trends, future opportunities, current challenges, and an unparalleled opportunity for informal, peer networking in the industry.
For more on The Staffing Industry Analyst, visit http://www.staffingindustry.com/
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- comScore Announces Official Worldwide Box Office Results for Weekend of February 18, 2018 - February 18, 2018
- HealthCombix, a Leading Blockchain Healthcare Platform, Partners with Y Combinator Alumnus NuCypher - February 18, 2018
- adidas' 747 Warehouse St. Reshapes The Future Of Basketball Culture During Two Day Event Featuring Creators Pharrell Williams And Alexander Wang - February 18, 2018