BELLEVUE, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Symetra, a national provider of employee benefits, annuities and life insurance, affirms its commitment to customers to “cut through the jibber jabber” of insurance industry jargon with a new, national consumer advertising campaign launching April 16. The company also unveiled a redesigned website organized around the idea that “clarity is a beautiful thing.”
“Symetra’s new campaign takes a tongue-in-cheek look at a serious topic: the often confusing language of life insurance. Our products may be complex, but we can explain them clearly and in plain English — something we believe both consumers and our distribution partners will appreciate,” said Kathryn Riley, assistant vice president, Brand Marketing. “Our new website supports our commitment to ‘cut through the jibber jabber’ wherever we can with a responsive design, straightforward content and product summaries built around customer concerns.”
Meet “Jibber” and “Jabber”
Featuring hapless twins Jibber and Jabber — standing in for unwanted jargon and complexity — the campaign’s first TV spot, “Curbside,” debuts across CNBC daytime business programming today, expanding into CNBC primetime on April 23. Print advertising will also launch this month in Sports Illustrated’s NFL Draft Preview issue and TIME’s 100 Most Influential People issue.
Developed by Seattle-based agency Copacino+Fujikado, the campaign’s first flight runs through December and includes:
- Advertising and sponsorships with premium media outlets, including Meredith Corporation properties Fortune, Money, Sports Illustrated and TIME; CNBC business programming like “Squawk Alley” and “Fast Money,” and primetime programming like “Shark Tank” and “Undercover Boss.”
- Multi-platform exposure — broadcast television, print and digital.
“Clarity is a beautiful thing” for Symetra.com
With a clean new look, refreshed content and improved customer service functionality, Symetra.com is designed to cut through the clutter and reduce confusion with clear communication. “Value, Transparency and Sustainability are Symetra’s guiding principles. A key part of transparency is presenting information in a way customers can understand, and our new site design helps deliver on that promise,” said Riley.
Customers will find robust life insurance, retirement and employee benefits product information delivered in straightforward language. New features include Swift Notes for select products, which clearly explain what the products do and help prevent surprises, while enhanced content and functionality get customers to the information or answers they need fast. Symetra distribution partners will enjoy a more streamlined experience through the site’s improved navigation.
Symetra Life Insurance Company is a subsidiary of Symetra Financial Corporation, a diversified financial services company based in Bellevue, Washington. In business since 1957, Symetra provides employee benefits, annuities and life insurance through a national network of benefit consultants, financial institutions, and independent agents and advisors. For more information, visit www.symetra.com.
Latest posts by Bob Allen (see all)
- Ole Miss outfielder Ryan Olenek wins fan voting portion of 2018 C Spire Ferriss Trophy honoring Mississippi's top college baseball player - May 19, 2018
- A Royal Pajama Party in Vegas! The Wedding Capital of the World Went All-In for Harry & Meghan's Big Day as Only Vegas Could - May 19, 2018
- Triston Casas Formally Invited to Attend MLB Draft in Person - May 19, 2018