In accordance with a decision of the Swedencare Annual General Meeting on April 27th, 2017 on principles for the nomination committee, a nomination committee has been appointed for Swedencare AB (publ) for the Annual General Meeting on April 24th, 2018.
The Nomination Committee consists of the following persons:
– Håkan Svanberg, appointed by Håkan Svanberg & Co Health Care AB, Chairman of the Nomination Committee
– Per Malmström, appointed by Mastan AB
– Johan Bergdahl, appointed by JCC Group Invest Sweden AB
The Nomination Committee's task is to submit to the Annual General Meeting proposals regarding the number of Board members and deputes, Board composition and its Chairman, Board and Auditors' fees, decisions on nomination committee, chairman of the Annual General Meeting and election of auditors.
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee must do so in writing at the latest on February 28th, 2018 to [email protected] or the following address:
Att: Nomination Committee
Medeon Science Park
Per Albin Hanssons väg 41
205 12 Malmö, SWEDEN
The nomination committee's proposal will be presented in the notice of the Annual General Meeting and on the company's website.
För mer information, vänligen kontakta:
President of the Board
Mobile: +46 70 725 2836
Chairman of the Nomination Committee
Mobile: +46 70 412 7730
FNCA Sweden AB är Bolagets Certified Adviser
Telefon: +46 (0)8 528 00 399
Besök gärna Bolagets hemsida www.swedencare.se
Swedencare develop, produce, market and sell premium products on the global and fastgrowing market within animal healthcare for cats, dogs and horses. The product groups ProDen PlaqueOff and NutriScience are represented on approximately fifty markets in all parts of the world, including the headquarter in Malmö, five subsidiaries in the Nordics, United States, France, Great Britain and Ireland and through an external distribution network. Swedencare’s sales have increased significantly over the last few years with strong margins and results. The board of directors and the management have a wide and extensive experience of international marketing and sales.
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Skin 2 Skin’s Anti-Sagging Renewal Serum Awarded Best for Sagging Skin - December 13, 2017
- Swisscom Enterprise Service Cloud Leverages VMware Cloud Infrastructure and Management to Accelerate Time To Market - December 13, 2017
- Yoga Yoga Partners with Om Prana Yoga to Bring First IAYT-Accredited Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Program to Kansas City - December 13, 2017