“These are exciting times for the Automotive Industry and we are proud to be part of the transformation,” said Balaji Ramachandran, CEO, SoftClouds LLC. “We are currently working on many technological innovations and we look forward to what the future will bring for SoftClouds in the Automotive Industry.”
What We Learned
- A new wave of AI Business Applications in cybersecurity, self-driving cars, supply chain management, manufacturing, online shopping and customer service.
- Connected Car Experience through data and personalization, intended for car dealers to better manage their database and keep their customers informed and happy.
What We Loved
- SARA, Oracle’s Virtual Assistant, Oracle’s newest automotive CX Cloud innovation for automobiles that Vision Motors uses to provide an excellent, futuristic customer service to its clients. Presented by Murali Varmaraja is the Oracle Customer Experience Product Development Lead for manufacturing and automotive solutions.
- CylancePROTECT, GPU driven deep learning to predict and prevent malicious code execution by identifying indicators of an attack. Presented by Jim McHugh, NVIDIA VP and GM, Data Center.
“As a pioneer in online checkout, we are committed to bringing the future of car buying to dealers and consumers, today,” said Aaron Krane, CEO & founder of Drive Motors. “We share SoftClouds’ passion for innovating on the newest technological advancements, which help deepen customer relationships and drive dealership profitability.”
“It was a great honor to be invited to take part in the Automotive Leadership Summit hosted by Oracle and SoftClouds at the Oracle Open World 2017 in San Francisco, ” said Ian Perkins, Sales Director, TrackBack. “The range of speakers and content was well thought out and pertinent to the current fast moving CX environment. The landscape is continuously evolving to connect technology with the human element of customer experience (CX), and it was great to see first-hand how SoftClouds and Oracle are driving forwards in this area!”
We want to thank all of our attendees and guest speakers for attending and hope you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again in our next Automotive Leadership Summit.
SoftClouds, based in San Diego, CA, is a CRM & CX solutions provider with a demonstrated track record of success. With expertise in CRM, Hybrid Cloud & IoT, we deliver world-class solutions that deepen customer relationships & improve corporate profitability. Blending Oracle products such as Siebel, Oracle Sales, Service Cloud, CPQ, Knowledge Management (OKM, KA, KF) & emerging technologies with specialist expertise, we deliver sophisticated products & solutions yielding measurable results & effective value.
SoftClouds is awarded as “The Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America” by Inc. 5000.
SoftClouds is awarded as “20 Most Promising Oracle Technology Solution Providers – 2017” by CIO Review.
For the original news story, please visit https://pressreleasejet.com/news/softclouds-successfully-hosted-the-automotive-leadership-summit-at-the-oracle-openworld-2017.html.
Powered by WPeMatico
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- When 80 Insurance CEOs Learned a Secret â€¦ - February 22, 2018
- Hyundai Celebrates World Debut of the All-New 2019 Santa Fe - February 22, 2018
- Qurrex Public Offering Token Pre-Sale Starts February 27, 2018 - February 22, 2018