Adopting innovative technologies at an early stage will play an integral part in managing the exciting and turbulent times ahead.
Oracle and SoftClouds will be hosting a complimentary, informative half-day Automotive Executive Summit. If you are an automotive OEM, don’t miss & enjoy interactive live presentations, Product Demos, Use Cases and Roundtable Discussions delivered by Experts from the Automotive Industry.
“It is a pleasure to work with an excellent partner like SoftClouds once again and co-host the Automotive Leadership Summit at Oracle Open World 2017. SoftClouds has extensive expertise providing solutions to the Automotive Industry and they have taken leadership in driving CX solutions for the future.” Said Murali Varmaraja, Director of Product Management, Automotive Industry at Oracle.
- What you will learn from our experts:
- How technology is driving the future of the auto industry?
- How CX solutions are evolving to meet the expectations of Customers?
- Next Generation Innovative Use cases.
- How can you lead innovation in the auto industry using IoT?
“In today’s business environment it is all about the client! To succeed, Automotive OEMs need to deliver the best customer experiences when, where and how customers want it. We are excited to showcase how our clients are successfully leveraging technologies to create loyal customers for life.” – said Asokan Ashok, Chief of Technology & Innovation at SoftClouds. He added – “We are in an amazing time of change in the automotive industry. We have autonomous cars, connected cars, and we’re entering a new world where our cars will talk to us, talk to central resources to inform us when it’s time for an oil change or more importantly, proactively let us know that something is about to happen. Not only will driving become a better experience, it will be safer.”
SoftClouds, based in San Diego, CA, is a CRM & CX solutions provider with a demonstrated track record of success. With expertise in CRM, Hybrid Cloud & IoT, we deliver world-class solutions that deepen customer relationships & improve corporate profitability. Blending Oracle products such as Siebel, Oracle Sales, Service Clouds, CPQ, Knowledge Management (OKM, KA, KF) & emerging technologies with specialist expertise, we deliver sophisticated products & solutions yielding measurable results & effective value.
For the original news story, please visit https://pressreleasejet.com/news/softclouds-hosting-automotive-leadership-summit-at-oracle-openworld-2017.html.
Powered by WPeMatico
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Access eForms and Electronic Signatures Included in MEDITECH as a Service Cloud-Based EHR Subscription - December 12, 2017
- 2017 Tech Awards Winners Announced at TechCelebration: NVTC’s Annual Banquet - December 12, 2017
- Anti3 Protect Series Releases Organic Hair and Body Wash Formulated For an Ultimate Clean Without Drying Out Hair or Skin - December 12, 2017