Field Audit Trail Cockpit – Screenshot
â€œAs security specialists, we are excited to provide another tool to help ensure that users of Salesforce have all the capabilities to support their regulatory processes and InfoSec compliance needs.â€� – Brian Olearczyk, Partner, CRO, RevCult.
SAN DIEGO February 15, 2018
RevCult today announced it has launched Field Audit Trail Cockpit on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Since 2011, RevCult has consistently built tools that deliver cutting-edge results for customers. Field Audit Trail Cockpit was built to provide an easier and faster user experience to maintain Data Retention Policies.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, Field Audit Trail Cockpit is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EJfatUAD
Field Audit Trail Cockpit:
Field Audit Trail Cockpit reduces the time to implement data retention policies and removes the need for a developer to apply changes. The app provides a user interface that allows customers to use clicks, not code with Salesforce Field Audit Trail. Within the app, users can easily review the current status of their Field Audit Trail configurations, make updates and apply them to metadata in this central location. Additionally, this solution allows users to:
- Know what their Data Retention Policy configuration is within Field Audit Trail.
- Reduce time and cost to implement their company's specific Data Retention Policy needs.
- Elevate their Security Policies to a business-facing priority.
Comments on the News:
- â€œAs security specialists , we are excited to provide another tool to help ensure that users of Salesforce have all the capabilities to support their regulatory processes and InfoSec compliance needs.â€� Brian Olearczyk, Partner, CRO, RevCult.
- â€œEveryone and everything is getting smarter and more connected than ever before, and companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees,â€� said Kori Oâ€™Brien, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. â€œBy leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform, RevCult provides customers with an exciting new way to more easily align Field Audit Trail with compliance needs.â€�
About Salesforce AppExchange:
Salesforce AppExchange, the worldâ€™s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 5 million customer installs and 70,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
RevCult is a Southern California based strategy and technology implementation company that has helped companies across many industries maximize their investment in Salesforce.com since 2011. RevCult uses an outcome-based approach to deliver solutions that solve real business problems, maximize ROI, and usersâ€™ satisfaction. RevCultâ€™s security product suite currently includes Shield Security Cockpit (for automating Platform Encryption) and Field Audit Trail Cockpit (the user interface for Field Audit Trail). Both are available on the AppExchange for customers to maximize value in Salesforce Shield. Learn more at revcult.com.
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- GIAPREZAâ„¢ (angiotensin II) Significantly Improved Survival of Patients with High APACHE II Scores in ATHOS-3 Study - February 25, 2018
- Hipo a Revolutionary Device for Alzheimer's by Mosaikx - February 25, 2018
- MillionaireDatingGuide.com Now Provides Accurate and Reliable Sugar Daddy Dating Websites Reviews - February 25, 2018