SAN FRANCISCO & WASHINGTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Digital health company Rally Health, Inc., has launched Rally MarketplaceSM, a new rewards and incentive feature within RallyÂ®, its popular mobile and online health and wellness solution. Rally helps people get healthier by making simple changes in their everyday routines, setting goals and tracking their progress while earning virtual Rally Coins. With Marketplace, Rally members can now exchange their Rally Coins for exclusive discounts on products from Fitbit, Garmin, Diamondback Bikes and others.
Rally members can earn incentives in two ways:
- Through employer-sponsored financial incentives, which totaled more than $400 million in 2017.
- Through Rallyâ€™s rewards system in which members can redeem their Rally Coins to make charitable donations, get gift cards, or participate in auctions and sweepstakes. Marketplace joins this existing suite of rewards.
â€œMarketplace takes our rewards program to a new level by tying rewards more closely to the specific healthy activities that members choose to pursue through Rally. For example, if someone chooses the Rally Mission to walk 5,000 steps each day, the program might suggest that they exchange their Rally Coins for a discount on a fitness tracker,â€� said Rhett Woods, Rally Health chief creative officer and co-head of product.
The Rally Marketplace launches with nine partners, with others coming on board soon. Members can exchange their coins for discount codes that they then redeem on the partnersâ€™ websites (some restrictions may apply):
- 23andMe â€“ Discounts on 23andMeâ€™s Health + Ancestry DNA testing service. www.23andme.com
- Diamondback Bikes â€“ Discounts on menâ€™s, womenâ€™s and childrenâ€™s bicycles. www.diamondback.com
- Fitbit â€“ Discounts on all Fitbit devices, including the Aria 2â„¢ Wi-Fi Smart Scale and the Fitbit Ionicâ„¢ smartwatch. www.fitbit.com
- Garmin â€“ Discounts on fÄ“nixÂ®, ForerunnerÂ®, and vÃvoÂ® activity tracker and smartwatch models. www.garmin.com
- Lumo Bodytech â€“ Discounts on Lumo Lift and Lumo Run products. www.lumobodytech.com
- Merchology â€“ Discounts on menâ€™s and womenâ€™s brand-name fitness apparel, hats, bags and eyewear. www.merchology.com
- Nokia Health â€“ Discounts on items such as activity trackers, scales, blood pressure monitors, wristbands and smart watches. www.health.nokia.com
- Sworkit â€“ Discounts on memberships for access to more than 100 Sworkit workouts and workout plans, accessible from any device. www.sworkit.com“
- Ticket Monster – Discounts on AMC movie theater tickets, professional sporting-event tickets, and local zoo and aquarium admission passes. www.ticketmonster.com
â€œNot only will our members enjoy the health benefits from activities involved in earning their Rally Coins, the goods and services they obtain through our Marketplace partners will empower them to pursue additional healthy activities,â€� said Woods.
To learn more about health and wellness solution Rally, visit www.rallyhealth.com/platform/engage/.
About Rally Health, Inc.
Rally Health, Inc. is a consumer-centric digital health company that makes it easy for individuals to take charge of their health and collaborates with health plans, care providers, and employers to engage consumers. The companyâ€™s flagship offering is RallyÂ®, a digital health platform featuring a suite of online and mobile solutions that help people manage their health and health care needs: Rally EngageSM focuses on personalized health and well-being support; Rally ChoiceÂ® is a health benefits marketplace; and Rally ConnectÂ® offers care provider search and cost transparency. More than 30 million consumers have access to the Rally platform through more than 200,000 employers, and payers such as UnitedHealthcare, BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina, Health Alliance, and others. With offices in Washington, D.C., San Francisco, Chicago, Minneapolis and Denver, the team behind Rally HealthSM has been working together since 2010 to transform the consumer health industry. For more information, please visit www.RallyHealth.com.
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Updated ezPaycheck 2018 Payroll Software Accommodates Businesses Hiring Temporary Contractors - February 24, 2018
- TSX Challenge Offers Youth Opportunity To Summit Mt. Whitney - February 24, 2018
- Automotive Defense Specialists, Defense Lawyers for Bureau of Automotive Repair STAR program Invalidations, Announces New STAR Informational Page - February 24, 2018