“A strategic partnership was formed with a private investment group to help Provident Metals broaden its offerings in the precious metals market,” said Joe Merrick, president of Provident Metals. “This acquisition will allow us to enhance our position further as the premier online destination for purchasing precious metals, while remaining focused on exceptional quality and service.”
The private investment group will use Provident Metals’ existing high-end technology infrastructure to continue to offer the same exceptional service, incredible selection, and outstanding quality that customers around the globe have come to expect. The Company is redesigning and expanding its highly popular Prospector line and Egyptian God series, both expected to launch in the fourth quarter of 2017.
Provident Metals, which will continue to operate under that name, has contracted with Dillon Gage Metals, one of the world’s largest precious metals wholesale firms, for their expertise in inventory management and fulfillment operations. This management agreement extends into 2022.
About Provident Metals:
Founded in 2009, Provident Metals is the industry-leading provider of international and domestic bullion and other IRA-eligible metals. The company is most known for its Zombucks and Egyptian God Series. The company is devoted to meeting the precious metal investment needs of individuals and institutions while providing an online environment focused on service and affordability.
For more information about Provident Metals, visit https://www.providentmetals.com/. For industry news and to stay up-to-date on Provident Metals’ expanding products and services, connect on Facebook and Twitter (hyperlinks to each).
About Dillon Gage Metals
Dillon Gage Inc. of Dallas (DillonGage.com), founded in 1976, companies include:
• Dillon Gage Metals (www.DillonGage.com) one of the world’s largest precious metals wholesale trading firms. The firm is an authorized purchaser for all major world mints and maintains inventory in over 20 countries around the world. Additionally, the company provides advanced tools and technologies that enable market participants to be more successful in their businesses, allowing electronic trading and offering cloud-based solutions for the physical precious metals marketplace. 800-375-4653
• FizTrade Online Trading (www.FizTrade.com) offers a real-time bid/ask trading platform for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. 800-375-4653
• Dillon Gage Refining (https://dillongage.com/why-dg-3/), professional assayers and refiners of precious metal scrap, from low grade to karat scrap. Stone removal services and diamond experts on staff. 888-436-3489
• International Depository Services Group with locations in Delaware, USA (www.ids-delaware.com; 888-322-2431), and Ontario, Canada (www.idsofcanada.com; 855-362-2431), offers secure, efficient and insured precious metals and certified coin depositories that focus on custom business logistics solutions including storage, fulfillment, inventory managements and many other value-added services.
For the original news story, please visit https://pressreleasejet.com/news/provident-metals-announces-acquisition-by-private-investor-group.html.
Powered by WPeMatico
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Reliq Health Technologies Announces $7,500,000 Brokered Private Placement Co-led by Canaccord Genuity and Gravitas Securities - December 12, 2017
- RGK Mobile Named Exclusive Distributer for Digital Content from Online Fitness Superstar Lazar Angelov - December 12, 2017
- Clinicient Acquires Patient Engagement Innovator Keet Health - December 12, 2017