CINCINNATI, March 13, 2018 — PrivacyRulesÂ®, the world's first and unique leading professional alliance on multi-disciplinary and multi-jurisdictional privacy expertise, has launched its global business consortium to the international marketplace. The company offers its users access to leading law firms, tech companies and data services firms across the world that have been vetted as the best on privacy and data protection issues from compliance to cybersecurity to handling data breaches. Key elements of the PrivacyRules consortium include:
- Multi-disciplinary leaders: The alliance is made up of highly specialized law firms, tech companies and data related service providers who can assist businesses and individuals in addressing any element of their needs in privacy related matters.
- Global one-stop-shop: PrivacyRules provides immediate, efficient, and globally-integrated advice and services to international businesses on compliance issues and data breaches in a cross-border context.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Privacy Shield preparedness: A special focus is dedicated to compliance with the GDPR and essential advice related to privacy of EU subjects, including EU-US Privacy Shield.
“We are the first truly specialized privacy and data protection alliance of its kind, providing 24/365 assistance throughout a multitude of jurisdictions,” says PrivacyRules CEO and Founder, Andrea ChmieliÅ„ski Bigazzi. “Our experts speak in their native language, possess a uniquely immersed perspective, while working first hand with local authorities and businesses on privacy matters and data related protection and transfer.”
PrivacyRules' members and affiliates are from the legal and tech fields offering services to multinationals and individuals who seek information and qualified assistance on privacy regulations and litigations in varying sectors such as TMT, IP, Finance, and Health. PrivacyRules clients can find, through direct access into the company's platforms and services, the expertise to ensure that their data privacy is protected in the most qualified, current and effective way possible.
According to ChmieliÅ„ski Bigazzi, prominent members of the alliance integrate sophisticated legal, technical and data related expertise to support the immediate and growing demands of the Internet of Things (IoT) and other digital market drivers. The alliance offers best practices throughout all phases where the potential for compromising data is involved, applying the most advanced knowledge on matters related to privacy compliance, cybersecurity and data protection processes, globally and on a country by country basis.
Furthermore, PrivacyRules manages and coordinates multi-jurisdictional and multi-disciplinary advice to comfort its global clients, becoming the single international point of entry for complex queries on any aspect of privacy and data protection, maximizing the use of all needed resources to assist and protect its clients. PrivacyRules alliance reduces costs and increases effectiveness, providing its clients with all needed instruments to improve reliability even in front of larger audiences and supervisory authorities.
PrivacyRules is the world's leading resource on privacy matters, servicing businesses and individuals seeking advice and information about privacy matters. The organization facilitates a consortium of subject matter experts to provide consultancy and multilingual compliant materials within an array of privacy related issues. PrivacyRules Members are made up of affiliate Law Firms, IT Industry, Data Services and Communications Companies that deal with litigation, data protection, rights, regulations, and other areas related to privacy. PrivacyRules covers over 30 business sectors throughout Africa, Asia, Europe, North and South Americas, and Oceania.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/privacyrules-launches-its-global-alliance-of-privacy-and-data-protection-expertise-300613315.html
Latest posts by Jasmine Petters (see all)
- Second Annual Foodways Symposium Focuses on Native American Culture and Cooking - March 18, 2018
- First virtual reality interventional radiology training video unveiled at SIR 2018 - March 17, 2018
- Radius Health Presents Positive Data for the ACTIVExtend BMD Responder Analysis for TYMLOSâ„¢ (abaloparatide) Injection at ENDO 2018 Annual Meeting - March 17, 2018