As a premiere staffing contractor for the past five years under this federally funded program, Alpha1 Staffing has provided more than 800 employees in support of Florida’s D-SNAP under contract with the South Florida Workforce Investment Board. Alpha1 is qualified and experienced to provide such staffing services and is duly authorized to practice in the State of Florida.
Under this program Alpha1 Staffing will offer emergency short term or temporary administration when the area is given a federal disaster declaration and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) approves an Emergency SNAP in the area.
Alpha1’s D-SNAP emergency response activities include:
- Recruitment, screening, hiring and training necessary staff.
- Ensuring employees adhere to all policies and procedures outlined by the client.
- Assigning worksite and schedule instructions to personnel.
- Management of timekeeping and payment processing activities.
“Alpha1’s team of D-SNAP emergency response recruiters are actively hiring individuals and ready to deploy trained personnel to support the emergency food benefits program for Hurricane Irma disaster survivors” said President, Co-founder and CEO Ms. Garrie J. Harris. “We thank President Donald J. Trump for declaring Florida a disaster area, and immediately releasing federal funds to allow the Honorable Governor, Rick J. Scott and the State of Florida help those in need” added Ms. Harris.
About Alpha 1 Staffing
Co-founded by Bethune Cookman and Dartmouth Alum Ms. Garrie Harris in 2007, Alpha1 Staffing / Search Firm LLC employs a growing base of thousands of employees throughout Florida and neighboring states. The mission of Alpha1 Staffing / Search Firm is to become a “force multiplier” for its customers and teaming partners in the private and public sectors by delivering comprehensive staffing solutions. The firm is proudly MBE certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), and is Self-Certified Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) and Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). For more info: Call (954) 734-2744.
Powered by WPeMatico
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Reliq Health Technologies Announces $7,500,000 Brokered Private Placement Co-led by Canaccord Genuity and Gravitas Securities - December 12, 2017
- RGK Mobile Named Exclusive Distributer for Digital Content from Online Fitness Superstar Lazar Angelov - December 12, 2017
- Clinicient Acquires Patient Engagement Innovator Keet Health - December 12, 2017