“Solyo makes any product smarter and sets a new standard for customer engagement practice.”
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. December 07, 2017
Connecting the “Smart Product” technology of Solyo with the high-touch business of My French Cellar delivers truly remarkable interactivity with wine lovers around the globe. Using the Solyo platform and NFC or QR tags, each bottle can engage a unique conversation with consumers, tailored to each moment of their needs: in store or at home.
- In a store, bottles will typically present pre-sales information with enlightening details, telling stories, presenting ratings, tasting note or e-coupon relevant to specific stores.
- At home, richer content is made available such as videos of vineyards, the wine maker or the various awards won over the years. Solyo also delivers “Add to cart” buttons from retailers or stores nearby to expedite the refill.
My French Cellar helps wine professionals to import and distribute French wines in the US. They orchestrate the entire importation and distribution. Thanks to Solyo, a story now comes across the ocean with the bottle, a story about people, places, time and culture.
“We want our customers to truly connect with the wines we represent, to form a bond with the vineyard itself, the wine maker, the winery and their history. Solyo gives us the platform to quickly and effectively bring robust, interactive experiences directly to the mobile devices of our customers, in the comfort of their own home. Together, My French Cellar and Solyo are delivering the next-generation experiences that delight customers and generate significant additional sales for all our partners and retailers” states Delphine Le Devehat, founder and CEO of My French Cellar.
She continues, “Our clients are facing tremendous pressures to elevate their customer engagement practice, brand awareness, social interactions, mobile penetration and overall customer loyalty. With the explosion of the ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT) and Augmented Reality, the partnership between Solyo and My French Cellar could not have been formed at a better time. Together we’re able to bring exciting and engaging mobile experiences to market quickly, efficiently and affordably.”
About My French Cellar:
Founded in 2013 in Cupertino, My French Cellar imports and distributes French wines in California for brands and individuals. Forming a direct connection between the winery and the consumers, Solyo gives My French Cellar the opportunity to delight its consumers, while enabling its retailers and brands. To learn more about My French Cellar, please visit: https://www.myfrenchcellar.com.
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Solyo provides a first-class solution to disrupt the customer engagement space, engaging consumers with stunning mobile experiences, at the right moment of need. Whether a boutique retailer, or a major producer of consumer goods, Solyo has a solution that will “wow” your customers and leave your competition behind. By making every product smarter, across industries such as cosmetics, food & beverages and fashion, Solyo is changing the way brands and retailers reach, and keep their valued customers. To learn more about Solyo, please visit: http://solyo.io.
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Updated ezPaycheck 2018 Payroll Software Accommodates Businesses Hiring Temporary Contractors - February 24, 2018
- TSX Challenge Offers Youth Opportunity To Summit Mt. Whitney - February 24, 2018
- Automotive Defense Specialists, Defense Lawyers for Bureau of Automotive Repair STAR program Invalidations, Announces New STAR Informational Page - February 24, 2018