Pune, India — 02/15/2018 — The Global Material Handling Robotics Market accounted to USD 29.6 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Material Handling Robotics Market
Material handling robots are used for the case-picking functions and can also handle carts for contentment centers or manufacturing process for parts to the lines of operation. The lifting capacity of material handling robots can be more than 150 lbs. The twin arm manipulator lifts and handles each and every warehoused material. These robots aid less workplace fatigue and injury.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
– Growths in the number of manufacturing facilities
– Fast growth in industrialization
– Reduces Time Consumption
– Averseness to Adopt Changes
– High Cost of Equipment
– Acceptance of Material Handling Robotics
Get Free Sample Research Report for More Insight: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-material-handling-robotics-market
Market Segmentation: Global Material Handling Robotics Market
– By type the global material handling robotics market is segmented into transportation handling robots, positioning, unit load formation robots, and storage, identification & control robots.
– By function the global material handling robotics market is segmented assembly, packaging, transportation, distribution, storage, and waste handling.
– By end-users the global material handling robotics market is segmented into automotive, chemical, electrical & electronics, industrial machinery, food & beverage, and others.
– On the basis of geography, global material handling robotics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2018, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Material Handling Robotics Market
The global material handling robotics market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of material handling robotics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Material Handling Robotics Market
Some of the major players operating in global material handling robotics market are ABB Pte Ltd., Adept Technology Inc., Machinery Automation & Robotics Pty Ltd., Daihen Engineering Co Ltd, Denso Wave Inc, Epson America, Inc., Staubli International AG, FANUC CORP, KUKA Robotics Corporation, Kawasaki Robotics Inc., Nachi Robotic Systems Inc., Toshiba Machine Corp., and Yaskawa Motoman Robotics among others.
Research Methodology: Global Material Handling Robotics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Want Full Report? Inquire For More: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-material-handling-robotics-market
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Global ADSS Cables Market Outlook 2018 Growth, Trends and Forecasts 2022 - February 22, 2018
- Global Surgery Center Market Outlook 2018 Growth, Trends and Forecasts 2022 - February 22, 2018
- Global Contrast Pan Film Market Outlook 2018 Growth, Trends and Forecasts 2022 - February 22, 2018