LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Quantzig, a global analytics solutions provider, has announced the completion of their latest analysis on the top five healthcare data analytics solution providers. Healthcare data analytics gives new opportunities, ranging from improving operational efficiency, decreasing healthcare costs, fraud-detection to accurate diagnosis, discovering new drugs, telemedicine, and personalized medicines in the healthcare industry.
To succeed in the competitive and dynamic market landscape, healthcare industry players require new insights into whatâ€™s working and whatâ€™s not. A few years back all the transactions and records were maintained manually, but now the majority of the operational data and medical data have become digitalized, and doctors can easily access patient information from the storage of data.
According to the healthcare data analytics experts at Quantzig, â€œWith so much data available in the digital platform today, accessing information and gaining insights is just a small part of the healthcare data.â€�
View Quantzigâ€™s comprehensive list of the top five healthcare data analytics solution providers
Quantzig is a global analytics advisory firm concentrated on leveraging analytics for strategic decision making and offering solutions to clients across several industrial sectors. Listed below are the top five healthcare data analytics solution providers.
Top healthcare data analytics solution providers
- Altegra Health: This is a provider of next-generation payment solutions that manages member care and ensures proper reimbursements.
- Amitech Solutions: They leverage healthcare data analytics to help healthcare systems and insurers lower costs and improve quality of care.
- IBM Explorys: Collects data to understand certain diseases better, determine the economic impact, and improve patient outcomes for selected populations.
- Visit our page, to view the complete list of the top five healthcare data analytics solution providers.
Request a free demo to see how Quantzigâ€™s solutions can help you.
Quantzig is a global analytics and advisory firm with offices in the US, UK, Canada, China, and India. For more than 14 years, we have assisted our clients across the globe with end-to-end data modeling capabilities to leverage analytics for prudent decision making. Today, our firm consists of 120+ clients, including 45 Fortune 500 companies. For more information on all of Quantzigâ€™s services and the solutions they have provided to Fortune 500 clients across all industries, please contact us.
Latest posts by Jasmine Petters (see all)
- Flu Prevention Tips from the Internal Medicine Specialists at Primary Care Physicians of Florida - February 21, 2018
- Virginia Beach, VA .NimbusPerformance.com (UTAH) Announces NEW Dynamic Polarizing Magnetic Field Technology (FLEX PERFORMANCE) - February 21, 2018
- Global Healthcare RCM Outsourcing Market 2017: The SSI Group, Adremia, Alleviant, Avadynehealth, Cardon Outreach, FirstSource Solutions Ltd - February 21, 2018