FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–HyperX rookie sensation and brand ambassador Deâ€™Aaron Fox will now be competing in the Rising Stars Challenge as part of the NBA's All-Star Weekend. Replacing injured Lonzo Ball, Fox joins another HyperX ambassador, All-Star starter Joel Embiid, at the NBAâ€™s biggest mid-season event. Both Fox and Embiid use HyperX headsets exclusively for all gaming and streaming activities. Whether youâ€™re playing at home, on your commute, or on the biggest stage the NBA has to offer, â€œWeâ€™re All Gamers.â€�
Earlier this week, HyperX announced the sponsorship of NBA All-Star Joel Embiid as a brand ambassador for their gaming headsets. Embiid will be starting for the Eastern Conference All-Star game this weekend. The Sixer big man is also well-known for his social channels with millions of Twitter and Instagram followers.
HyperX has expanded its reach into the NBA world with a range of ambassadors, including individual players, esports teams and NBA teams, including:
- Deâ€™Aaron Fox, Sacramento Kings, gamer and streamer
- Gordon Hayward, Boston Celtics, PC gamer
- Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers, gamer and social media personality
- Philadelphia 76ers â€“ HyperX is the official gaming headset of the Sixers and Team Dignitas
- Dallas Mavericks â€“ HyperX is the official gaming headset of the Mavs, and NBA 2K Mavs Gaming
- Rick Fox, Retired Los Angeles Laker, owner of Echo Fox
- Jonas Jerebko, Active Utah Jazz player, owner of Team Renegades
HyperX is the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the worldâ€™s largest independent memory manufacturer, with the goal of providing gamers, PC builders, and power users with high-performance components. For 15 years, the HyperX mission has been to develop gaming products for gamers â€“ high-speed memory, solid state drives, headsets, keyboards, mice, USB flash drives, and mouse pads â€“ to the gaming community and beyond. The award-winning HyperX brand has carved its name atop the leaderboard by consistently delivering products that deliver superior comfort, aesthetics, performance, and reliability. HyperX gear is the choice of pro gamers, tech enthusiasts, and overclockers worldwide because it meets the most stringent product specifications and is built with best-in-class components. HyperX has shipped over 4 million headsets worldwide.
Join the global #HyperXFamily at facebook.com/hyperxcommunity, and learn how HyperX products can enhance your console experience and boost performance for both you and your PC at hyperxgaming.com. Whatever your skill level, whatever genres you play, we embrace all gaming enthusiasts everywhere with our core belief â€” Weâ€™re All Gamers.
Editorâ€™s Note: For additional information or executive interviews, please contact Mark Tekunoff, Kingston Technology Company, Inc. 17600 Newhope Street, Fountain Valley, CA USA 92708, 714-438-2791(Voice). Press images can be found in Kingstonâ€™s press room here.
Kingston, the Kingston logo and HyperX are registered trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. All other marks may be the property of their respective titleholders.
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Lynette Gray is recognized by Continental Who's Who - February 19, 2018
- Japanese Shochu Maker, iichiko, Hosts Successful Bartender Competition in Honolulu - February 19, 2018
- Dita Partners With Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Developing Products That Meet Their Demanding Specifications and Lifestyle - February 19, 2018