SINT-KATELIJNE-WAVER, Belgium, Dec. 19, 2017 — Greenyard (Euronext Brussels: GREEN) announces that it is in advanced negotiations to acquire Dole Food Company, Inc.
At this stage, a definitive agreement has not been reached, and there can be no assurance that these negotiations will culminate in a transaction between the two companies. Greenyard has secured appropriate financing, and is confident in its ability to complete the transaction with a balanced financing approach should a definitive agreement be reached. Greenyard will provide further comment related to this potential combination when there is news to share.
– Q3 trading update – February 22, 2018 (after market)
– FY results – June 5, 2018 (after market)
Greenyard (Euronext Brussels: GREEN) is a global market leader of fresh, frozen and prepared fruit & vegetables, flowers, plants and growing media. Counting Europe's leading retailers amongst its customer base, the group provides efficient and sustainable solutions to customers and suppliers through best-in-class products, market leading innovation, operational excellence and outstanding service.
Our vision is to make lives healthier by helping people enjoy fruit & vegetables at any moment, easy, fast and pleasurable, whilst fostering nature.
With more than 9,000 employees operating in 25 countries worldwide, Greenyard identifies its people and key customer and supplier relationships as the key assets which enable it to deliver goods and services worth almost 4.25 billion per annum.
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Investor Alert: Kaplan Fox Announces Investigation Of Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc. - February 24, 2018
- Democratic Charter Public School Parents and Supporters Rally at the California Democratic Party Convention in San Diego - February 24, 2018
- JUUL Labs Presents Findings From Two Studies at The Society for Research on Nicotine & Tobacco's 2018 Annual Meeting - February 24, 2018