BOSTON January 14, 2018
For the fourth consecutive year, Greenberg Traurig, LLPâ€™s Global Life Sciences & Medical Technology Group hosted two events coincident with the JP Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco.
On Jan. 8, 2018, from 11:30 a.m. â€“ 2 p.m., the Group presented “Insiders' Views of Deal Making,” a lively and informative panel discussion that featured seasoned executives from leading life sciences companies. Speakers shared best practices, pitfalls of deals – including M&A, licensing, joint ventures, and strategic collaborations – and their predictions on what 2018 will hold for deal making. Panelists from the U.S., Europe and China included:
- Shaun Grady, VP Strategic Partnering and Business Development, AstraZeneca
- Lizabeth Leveille, Associate VP and Head, Boston Innovation Hub; Business Development & Licensing, Merck Research Laboratories
- Jeremy Sohn, VP, Head of Digital Business Development & Licensing; Global Head of Digital Development, Novartis
- Angela Wang, Senior VP, Neusoft Corporation
- Qingxi (Charles) Wang, President, International Division, CSPC Pharmaceutical Group
The panel was moderated by the co-chairs of Greenberg Traurigâ€™s Global Life Sciences & Medical Technology Group, David J. Dykeman (Boston shareholder, patent attorney and co-chair of Boston Intellectual Property & Technology Group) and David C. Peck (Fort Lauderdale shareholder, Corporate & Securities), as well as Fiona Adams (Corporate & Securities shareholder and co-chair of London office).
The program was followed by a private wine tasting and networking reception attended by more than 300 healthcare industry executives and investors.
About Greenberg Traurigâ€™s Life Sciences & Medical Technology Group
Greenberg Traurigâ€™s Life Sciences & Medical Technology Group advises clients ranging from startups to large multinational public companies to leading research institutions. The groupâ€™s attorneys work closely with clients, providing innovative legal counsel to help them achieve their objectives â€“ from discovery through commercialization and product marketing.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GTLaw) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East and is celebrating its 50th anniversary. GTLaw has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and is among the Top 20 on the 2017 Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.
Latest posts by Jasmine Petters (see all)
- Residential Air Purifiers Market Booming at USD 2.72 Billion by 2021 - March 24, 2018
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers and Pressure Ulcers Market Will Reach at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2016 to 2024 - March 24, 2018
- The Elizabeth Dole Foundation: Final Passage and Signing of the Omnibus Spending Bill is A Major Win for Military Caregivers - March 24, 2018