SAN FRANCISCO, March 14, 2018 – GenesysÂ® (www.genesys.com), a global leader in omnichannel customer experience and contact center solutions, announced that its omnichannel routing engine has been integrated with Salesforce Service Cloud Lightning to enable advanced customer routing capabilities. Now through the omnichannel orchestration of Genesys, joint customers benefit from the capability to manage and automate the customer journey across phone, email, web chat and text.
This integration allows data to be shared easily across Genesys and Salesforce, ensuring customer interactions are managed with insights from both environments. This removes blind spots and friction-points in both the customer and employee experience, while preserving full context and interaction history along the way. It offers a multitude of advantages across marketing, sales and service functions including:
- Complete Customer Journey Management: The Genesys Customer Experience Platform can push data from an array of channels â€”a conversation happening online, in a messaging app, via SMS interaction, with interactive voice response or live with an agent â€” to the Salesforce Platform for a 360-degree view of the customer journey. This two-way flow of information allows for customer lifecycle management, stronger attribution and better advertisement targeting. It enables the Genesys orchestration engine to send the right information to the right agent at the right time.
- Advanced Omnichannel Routing: Customers can use Genesys routing to orchestrate omnichannel customer engagement natively across digital, inbound, outbound and self-service channels, including live chat. Joint customers are empowered with the flexibility to choose which channels to leverage from each platform. Through Genesys orchestration, customers will gain confidence they're administering consistent experiences across all channels effectively.
- Integrated User Experience: The integration enables a fast and efficient Salesforce Lightning Experience. By producing one Service Cloud omnichannel agent console, it allows users to move away from the modular, frame-oriented computer-telephone integrations (CTI) of the past. The integration capitalizes on a framework that benefits customer service agents, mobile workers, and sales personnel at organizations of all sizes.
“We are thrilled Salesforce customers can now take advantage of our advanced, omnichannel routing capabilities,” said Merijn te Booij, chief marketing officer at Genesys. “Every day, we imagine and then deliver upon ways we can help businesses all over world connect every moment with their customers. This new Salesforce integration is the latest example of how we strive to connect every touchpoint â€” staying true to our vision that there will never be a lost moment with customers as long as Genesys technology is at the helm.”
The Salesforce integration with the Genesys Customer Experience Platform includes smart automation, asynchronous messaging, Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence capabilities. Genesys makes the integration available to customers immediately for its PureEngageâ„¢, PureConnectâ„¢ and PureCloudÂ® portfolio of customer experience solutions.
Salesforce, Service Cloud, Lightning and others are among the trademarks of Salesforce.com, Inc.
GenesysÂ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel, every day. Over 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust our #1 customer experience platform to drive great business outcomes and create lasting relationships. Combining the best of technology and human ingenuity, we build solutions that mirror natural communication and work the way you think. Our industry-leading solutions foster true omnichannel engagement because they perform equally well across channels, on-premise and in the cloud. Experience communication as it should be: fluid, instinctive and profoundly empowering. Visit genesys.com on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and the Genesys blog.
Senior Manager, PR
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/genesys-fuels-advanced-omnichannel-routing-with-new-salesforce-integration-300613469.html
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- UPDATED – Hawaii Cannabis Science Dinner & Dialogue Panel to Discuss Company’s Research on the Endocannabinoid System for Breakthrough Therapies - March 24, 2018
- Arena Pharmaceuticals to Present at the 17th Annual Needham Healthcare Conference on March 27 - March 24, 2018
- INGIC Gives a Facelift to Renault Iraq’s Website - March 24, 2018