Press Release – updated: Feb 15, 2018 09:00 EST
SINGAPORE, February 15, 2018 – Fysical, a decentralized location data market, used location data from its 1,000 data suppliers to prove that racially diverse crypto crowds are also the wealthiest.
It analyzed millions of anonymous location data points from the attendees of six major cryptocurrency and blockchain conferences to create insights, study foot traffic patterns and determine the demographic makeup of the attendees. It used location data to trace the origin of conference attendees back to the zip code of their households and cross-referenced their zip code with public census data to create anonymous demographic statistics.
- Blockchain Conference, Washington, D.C., July '17
- Block-Con, Los Angeles, October '17
- Blockchain Expo North America, Santa Clara, California, November '17
- Token Summit, San Francisco, December '17
- World Crypto Economic Forum, San Francisco, January '18
- Blockchain Connect, San Francisco, January '18
Four Key Discoveries
- MOST RACIALLY DIVERSE: Blockchain Expo North America
- HIGHEST AVERAGE INCOME: Blockchain Expo North America
- LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE: Token Summit
- MOST POST-GRADUATE DEGREES: Blockchain Conference
1) MOST RACIALLY DIVERSE: Blockchain Expo North America
Blockchain Expo North America drew a crowd that came from neighborhoods that were on average 48 percent Caucasian, 26 percent Asian and 23 percent Hispanic, among top ethnic groups.
2) HIGHEST AVERAGE INCOME: Blockchain Expo North America
Blockchain Expo North America is a standout once again, but this time in the average earnings of attendees' neighborhoods at $140k/year.
3) LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE: Token Summit
The attendees of Token Summit came from neighborhoods in which the average unemployment rate was 6.2 percent, versus the average of 6.9 percent seen across all conference attendees' neighborhoods.
4) MOST POST-GRADUATE DEGREES: Blockchain Conference
These attendees came from neighborhoods in which 33 percent of the population had a post-graduate or professional degree.
What is Fysical?
Fysical is a decentralized location data market. It provides infrastructure for the transparent and compliant trade of location data on the blockchain.
Contact: [email protected]
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- Bay City Connections Emphasizes Growth-Focused Travel - February 23, 2018
- Pursuit Promotional Management Stresses Top-Tier Training - February 23, 2018
- SD Events is Building Its Commitment to Giving - February 23, 2018