Stockholm February 15, 2018
Gamingzone Entertainment, the producers of GAMERZ, the worldâ€™s first LIVE reality series on esports, announced today it has entered a strategic partnership with Microsoftâ€™s live game streaming service, Mixer, giving Mixer the exclusive live video rights to GAMERZ Season 2 that starts airing at Mixer.com/Gamerz on March 5, 2018 at 21.00 (CET).
In GAMERZ, the most promising Counter Strike talents in Europe, get a unique opportunity to achieve their dream and become an esports pro. After 20 consecutive days, one team will be the ultimate winner and the players get the chance to join the academy team of FNATIC. GAMERZ is being produced at Gamingzoneâ€™s newly built, state-of-the-art gaming house in SkÃ¶vde, Sweden.
– Since joining Mixer, Iâ€™ve been tasked with building and supporting a healthy catalogue of content streamers that our viewers enjoy, across a multitude of platforms and experiences â€“ including esports!
– Supporting GAMERZ through this partnership helps bring valued, new esports content to the Mixer catalogue for all to enjoy, said Mixerâ€™s Director of Programming, Richard Winn.
During the show, fans will be able to use Mixer Interactivity to vote in different polls and sweepstakes, influencing the actual show.
– To partner with Microsoft, one of the worldâ€™s largest corporations, is a true milestone for any company, says Karl Mikael Cakste, CEO of Gamingzone Entertainment.
– We were pleasantly surprised when visiting Microsofts HQ in Seattle, a site larger than any average Swedish city, to meet the Mixer team and find true entrepreneurs as passionate as we are on bringing qualitative esports entertainment to the fans, says Cakste.
For more information:
Karl Mikael Cakste, CEO, Gamingzone Entertainment, [email protected], +4670 778 87 87
Alexis Croftis, PR, Mixer, [email protected]
About Gamingzone Entertainment (GZE) – # 1 in Esport Entertainment
Gamingzone Entertainment is an esports entertainment company and the producers of GAMERZ – the worldâ€™s first live esports reality series. Here is a trailer from the first season: https://vimeo.com/238171809
Launched in 2017, Mixer is a next-generation streaming service offering viewers real-time influence and participation in live game streams. On Mixer, streamers and viewers can connect like never before, engaging together to create a whole new streaming experience no matter where people are playing or watching: PC, Xbox One, or mobile on Android and iOS.
Latest posts by Jasmine Petters (see all)
- Most Adults Fail To Understand That Nicotine Does Not Cause Cancer - February 24, 2018
- Last Port of Call: Silverseaâ€™s Silver Spirit Docks in Dubai Ahead of Ambitious Lengthening Project in Italy - February 24, 2018
- Harrisburg University Backed Thought ICO Launches Whitelist - February 24, 2018