SANTA ANA, California, October 18, 2017 – Markzware, leading innovator of desktop publishing and data conversion tools, announces the addition of QuarkXPress 2018 support for the popular Q2ID® CC Mac/Win 1 Year Bundle Subscription. Along with this latest subscription bundle, Q2ID for CC 2018 (Quark to InDesign) will additionally convert many paragraph border and shading features found in QXP 2017.
Q2ID helps Graphic Designers across industries such as Packaging, Publishing, Web Design solution that have a need to convert QuarkXPress documents into Adobe InDesign, either as a permanent migration or for short-term editing purposes, and do not want to rebuild QuarkXPress documents from scratch in InDesign.
Jamie Robinson, Systems/Production Director, said, “Just used the Q2ID and its worked a treat!”
Q2ID supports file conversion from QuarkXPress to:
– InDesign CC 2018 Mac & Win
– InDesign CC 2017 Mac & Win
– InDesign CC 2015 Mac & Win
– InDesign CC 2014 Mac & Win
– InDesign CC Mac & Win
– InDesign CS6 Mac & Win
– InDesign CS5.5 Mac & Win
– InDesign CS5 Mac & Win
System Requirements, Pricing and Availability
InDesign CC 2018 on Mac requires a minimum of macOS 10.11. InDesign CC 2018 on Windows requires a minimum of Windows 7 Service Pack 1. The annual Subscription MSRP is $199 USD per year. Q2ID is sold online directly through the Markzware website or through authorized product resellers.
Learn more about Q2ID at http://markzware.com/products/q2id
Markzware, a privately-held company based in Santa Ana, California, is the leading software publisher providing solutions for printing quality control and desktop publishing conversion tools. Markzware supports major graphic software layout applications used by creative professionals, printers and publishers in the international graphic arts, printing and digital multimedia industries.
Subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List to receive news, product specials, and support for your Markzware products: http://markzware.com/support/mailing-list
Follow Markzware on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Markzware
Like Markzware on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MarkzwareSoftware
Join the Markzware User Group on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=70725
Add Markzware on Google+ to your circle: https://plus.google.com/+Markzware/posts
©2017 Markzware. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by Sarah Thompson (see all)
- "Unbanned: The Legend of AJ1" Tells True Story of the Original Air Jordan, the Shoe that Defied Everything - February 18, 2018
- New Data in Pediatric Patients with Axillary Hyperhidrosis Presented During Late-Breaking Research Forum at the 76th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology - February 17, 2018
- AbbVie Presents New Late-Breaking Phase 2b Data on Upadacitinib in Atopic Dermatitis at the 2018 American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting - February 17, 2018