Free for publication on March 14, 2018 at 2pm (CET +1)
Bittium exhibits Bittium Faros ECG device and software for analyzing cardiac event-based ECG and long-term Holter measurements at EHRA 2018
Oulu, Finland, March 14, 2018 â€“ Bittium exhibits its innovative products and solutions for cardiology at EHRA 2018 on March 18-20 in Barcelona, Spain. At the event Bittium will showcase Bittium Faros ECG devices and the recently medical device approved Bittium Cardiac Navigator software meant for accurate analyzing of long-term Holter ECG recordings, as well as Bittium Cardiac Explorer software for analyzing Cardiac event based ECG recording. The software, together with the versatile Bittium Faros ECG measuring device, allows the follow-up and detection of cardiac arrhythmias as well as in-depth analysis of long-term recordings.
Products and solutions exhibited at the event are:
- Bittium Faros is a versatile ECG device that is used for early detection of cardiac abnormalities in everyday life. Bittium Faros is ultra-small and lightweight, which enables precise long-term full disclosure ECG measurements for long-term Holtering, cardiac event monitoring, mobile cardiac telemetry and assessing autonomic nervous system functions.
Bittium Faros outpatient monitoring solutions include several software options for cardiac monitoring. The built-in arrhythmia detection algorithms of the Bittium Faros device are used for event recording and mobile event monitoring. This technology enables earlier repatriation of patients and even better ability to react to potentially emerging arrhythmias faster.
- Bittium Faros Cardiac Rehabilitation system is a solution for cardiac rehabilitation real-time monitoring for up to 16 patients simultaneously. The system offers safety and efficiency for cardiac rehabilitation by showing each patientâ€™s heart rate, ECG and changes in ST-segment. Utilization of the latest wireless technology allows complete freedom to choose different exercises in various training environments.
- Bittium Cardiac Navigator is a completely new type of solution for the analysis of clinical Holter ECG recordings. Its user-friendly and informative data presentation and intuitive analysis tools make the software efficient and easy to use when analyzing multiple days of ECG recordings. Bittium Cardiac Navigator is designed for scanning longer measurements efficiently in a shorter time and thus speeding up the final diagnosis..
- Bittium Cardiac Explorer offers a quick and flexible way of working with event-based ECG arrhythmia analysis. The biggest benefits of the software are having full disclosure ECG always available, full access to the events identified by the device, total control on the reporting content and the ability to analyze an unlimited amount of measurement data.
More information on the offering: https://www.bittium.com/products__services/medical/faros
Senior Vice President, Medical Technologies
Tel. +358 40 344 3507
Bittium specializes in the development of reliable, secure communications and connectivity solutions, leveraging its 30 year legacy of expertise in advanced radio communication technologies. Bittium provides innovative products and services, customized solutions based on its product platforms and R&D services. Bittium also offers healthcare technology products and services for the measurement of and monitoring of biosignals in the areas of cardiology, neurology, rehabilitation, occupational health and sports medicine. Net sales in 2017 were EUR 51.6 million and operating loss was EUR -6.2 million. Bittium is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.bittium.com
Latest posts by Jasmine Petters (see all)
- Atlas Copco honors the 25th annual World Water Day - March 22, 2018
- Holistic Chiropractor Interviewed on Regional Radio Station - March 22, 2018
- Skillsoft and SumTotalReceiveCorporate Social Responsibility Award - March 22, 2018