The Las Vegas Shooting and tragic massacre in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 1st has left hundreds of families seeking help. Attorneys are now reaching out to victims that were in attendance at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival on October 1st, 2017.
Claims have been filed with the Las Vegas, Clark County Public Administrator to freeze assets of Stephen Paddock, including his home in Mesquite, NV and all cash, stocks, bonds, and other liquid assets that can be used to compensate victims and their immediate families which is only the beginning of a long path towards justice for victims. There are additional responsible entities and parties that will have to pay for the damages, injuries and untimely passing of individuals.
If you or your loved one were in attendance on October 1st, 2017 at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival OR you or a loved one were affected by this horrific mass shooting, you are urged to visit http://www.vegasshootinglawyers.com.
Injuries that were sustained at the event can include:
- Wrongful Death
- Bullet Injuries (Fragment injury)
- Trauma Injury
- Loss of limb, Brain trauma, nerve damage and or related injuries
- Psychological trauma and damages
- Lost wages, medical bills and travel expenses
- Future Medical bills, rehabilitation.
- Funeral expenses and related costs.
For the original news story, please visit https://pressreleasejet.com/news/attorneys-representing-families-affected-by-the-route-91-harvest-festival-vegas-shooting-incident.html.
Powered by WPeMatico
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Dam Disasters Prompt Scrutiny of Infrastructure Spending; IPC Addresses Funds Allocation, Helps Save on Inspections - April 23, 2018
- Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. Announces Closing of Underwritten Public Offering of Common Stock and Full Exercise of Underwriter's Option to Purchase Additional Shares - April 23, 2018
- Pixel Film Studios Releases TransWall Flip for Final Cut Pro X. - April 23, 2018