The Las Vegas Shooting and tragic massacre in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 1st has left hundreds of families seeking help. Attorneys are now reaching out to victims that were in attendance at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival on October 1st, 2017.
Claims have been filed with the Las Vegas, Clark County Public Administrator to freeze assets of Stephen Paddock, including his home in Mesquite, NV and all cash, stocks, bonds, and other liquid assets that can be used to compensate victims and their immediate families which is only the beginning of a long path towards justice for victims. There are additional responsible entities and parties that will have to pay for the damages, injuries and untimely passing of individuals.
If you or your loved one were in attendance on October 1st, 2017 at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival OR you or a loved one were affected by this horrific mass shooting, you are urged to visit http://www.vegasshootinglawyers.com.
Injuries that were sustained at the event can include:
- Wrongful Death
- Bullet Injuries (Fragment injury)
- Trauma Injury
- Loss of limb, Brain trauma, nerve damage and or related injuries
- Psychological trauma and damages
- Lost wages, medical bills and travel expenses
- Future Medical bills, rehabilitation.
- Funeral expenses and related costs.
For the original news story, please visit https://pressreleasejet.com/news/attorneys-representing-families-affected-by-the-route-91-harvest-festival-vegas-shooting-incident.html.
Powered by WPeMatico
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Rentex Audio Visual & Computer Rentals Adds Panasonicâ€™s PT-RZ21K and PT-RZ12K Laser Projectors to Nationwide Inventory - January 20, 2018
- Dr. Tony M. Wright, MD is Appointed â€˜PATIENT PREFERRED ANESTHESIOLOGIST’ 2018! - January 20, 2018
- Compass Properties Announces Purchase of Park West I Building in Madisonâ€™s University Research Park - January 19, 2018