The Signature Collection celebrates local wildflowers that are growing wildly along the roads in Louisiana. Featuring four styles of napkins, two placemats, two aprons, and two hand towels, the collection uses a variety of unbleached cotton fabrics, including fine lightweight knits used for the napkin sets, durable rustic knits used for the aprons and placemats, and micro brushed twill for the hand towels.
Here is a sneak peek of what the Signature Collection will showcase:
- Black & Gold Cloth Napkins
- Show your spirit in a playful multitude of wildflowers, with artfully placed layers of black, white, and metallic gold inks that make each of these napkins unique. Napkins are hand printed on lightweight cotton cloth, 18″ squares.
- Plains Cloth Napkins
- Slow down and enjoy the sweet simplicity of nature’s stories that are often overlooked – like this family of wildflowers that sprinkle their joyous sentiments from across the southern plains to your tabletop. Napkins are hand printed on lightweight cotton cloth, 18″ squares.
- Lundi Cloth Napkins
- There’s no better cure for the Mondays than having your red beans and rice in style. Celebrate your favorite daily rituals with these meditative loops drawn from southern wildflowers. Napkins are hand printed on lightweight cotton cloth, 18″ squares.
- Lundi Hostess Apron
- For the matriarch who is anything but ordinary – our Lundi Hostess Apron is a modern classic that is as beautiful as it is functional. Featuring breathable cotton cloth, generous tie backs, and an adjustable neck strap that stays in place for cooking in style.
While all of Flowering Blues’ products are designed to be at the height of casual elegance, their items are also machine washable – making them appropriate not just for special occasion, but for everyday use as well. Each of these products is printed by hand in small batches, and because of their unique printing process, each item that features an all-over print is considered one of a kind.
Flowering Blues also offers personalized gift wrapping with handwritten notes, as well as customizing options like monogramming and custom labeling for weddings and special events. Customer care is just one more thing that separates them from the rest – you can expect shipment of Flowering Blues’ Signature Collection within just a few days, and custom orders ready in as little as two weeks. Their soulfully inspired collections of tabletop linens and aprons embody the spirit of enduring beauty, and living among the wildflowers.
“Creating a company for housewares has changed my thinking about my life’s work. I find myself more aware of how else art can be inserted into the everyday experience… I feel that I’ve become a better friend, artist, mother, and wife – having this dialog with nature is a wonderful gift…”
Mia Kaplan | Proprietor/Designer | Flowering Blues
Want to share in the art of Flowering Blues?
Follow Mia at:
Notes to editors:
Media contact Mia Kaplan at 1 (917) 592-7330 or [email protected] for interviews, samples, or additional photos.
Flowering Blues – Living in Bloom
For the original news story, please visit https://pressreleasejet.com/news/american-made-home-decor-that-39-s-blooming-with-creativity.html.
Powered by WPeMatico
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Vibes Modular, el fabricante de accesorios sostenibles para mÃ³viles, participarÃ¡ en el Mobile World Congress 2018 - February 23, 2018
- Apollo Medical Holdings Changed Its Fiscal Year End - February 23, 2018
- Setcoin Is Targeting 1.8 Billion People Around The Globe - February 23, 2018